Alexandra Public Relations is an international press relations agency and communication agency that specializes in public and press relations for high-end interiors, design, architecture, and lifestyle markets. Founded by Alexandra Poster Bennaim in 2002 and based in both Paris and London, Alexandra Public Relations has designed and implemented media strategies ensuring clients maximum exposure in press, digital communications and events.
Alexandra Public Relations represents clients from all over the world. Due to the international scope of Alexandra Public Relations ’s clients, the agency has an acute understanding of both the French and international design markets.
Specialising in the high-end interiors, design and lifestyle markets, Alexandra Public Relations’s clients include hotels, showrooms, galleries, restaurants, fairs, editors, architects, designers, interior designers and manufacturers.
With over 20,000 press contacts in more than 70 countries worldwide, the multi- lingual team of account managers at Alexandra Public Relations ensures that our clients gain maximum exposure in major magazines, both specialized and general, by developing a unique communications strategy that will set our clients apart from contemporary competitors.
Collaboration with a network of over 20,000 journalists in over 70 countries
Creating press kits from the concept to the delivery – text, design and production
Planning and coordination of event and press trips
Clients samples reception and coordination of photo shoots for public releases
Management of press information feedback and reviews
Setting up collaborations for our clients
Design, development and implementation of ‘bespoke’ communication campaigns
Brand content curation: creation of inspiring and strong visual campaigns
Photography & Film Production
I’ve been working together with the Alexandra Public Relations team in Paris and in London for more than four years and they are by far my favourite Public Relations agency. Everyone I have worked with is highly professional, punctual and reliable. When someone at Alexandra Public Relations says they are going to help you out, they always come through. I cannot recommend working with Alexandra Public Relations highly enough, either as a client or as a media professional.
Alexandra Public Relations is, by far, the best Public Relations firm that I've collaborated with in my 12-year career as a design journalist. Never have I been disappointed with any of the PR professionals with this firm. My urgent requests and extremely tight deadlines, as journalists are wont to make, have always been met with an equally urgent response, and followed by effective actions. Many times Alexandra Public Relations team has bailed me out when my other features have fallen through at the last minute. I would highly recommend them to prospective clients and journalists, not least because they also have one of the best portfolio of contemporary designers, architects and artists.
Alexandra Public Relations is among the most indispensable sources for CASA international’s success. Having worked with them in always enjoyable and productive ways for several years, we have always been astonished by their professionalism and their commitment to perfection. The vibrant and experienced team has made ‘our lives’ a lot easier and we are sure that the fantastic relationship with APR will continue for many many years to come!
“Alexandra Poster Bennaim is a breath of fresh air in the PR Industry - highly efficient, charming, knowledgeable and enthusiastic - but also enormous fun. Unlike some in her industry, she never wastes my time or gives me that heartsink feeling when she rings to pitch an idea or introduce a new client. A true professional, she understands exactly what is required from a journalist and does her utmost to provide it in a speedy, reliable and courteous manner. With her at the helm, Alexandra Public Relations should achieve great things.”
To participate in International PR projects such as creating press kits, press clippings, writing press releases, attending press events, answering phone calls, managing press books and updating press contacts onto our database.
– Must have a French Convention de Stage
– Organized, motivated, quick learners and creative
– Communication and writing skills
– Fluent in English
– Basic levels of French / preferably at a fluent level
– Participating in social media animation
– Following the animation strategies and schedules
– Creating social media content both graphic and written
– Monitoring best practices and current trends
– Establishing monthly social media reports
– Good knowledge of social media and the web in general
– Creativity, graphic sensibility fluent use of the Adobe Suite
– Fluent English
ACCOUNT MANAGER ASSISTANT (INTERNSHIP) – LONDON
– Assisting the team with press requests and enquiries
– Drafting written press materials, including press releases
– Designing and creating graphic/visual press materials on Photoshop and InDesign
– Preparing and collating materials for events
– Monitoring and evaluating all published and upcoming features
– Researching and maintaining a database of press contacts
– Excellent English verbal and written communication skills (+ French preferable)
– Sound working knowledge of IT programs such as Photoshop, InDesign, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
– Enthusiastic and willing to apply themselves to any task given
– Creative and innovative
– Highly organised with good attention to detail
– Interested in and knowledge of design, interiors, architecture and arts world
– Must enjoy working in a diverse, creative and team-oriented environment
– Other languages would be an advantage
Hamilton Conte Paris
Humbert & Poyet
Joy de Rohan Chabot
La Manufacture Cogolin
Light On White
March & White
Mathias – Matières Libres
Martyn Lawrence Bullard
My Bio Delicious
At Alexandra Public Relations Digital, we imagine and deploy innovative and creative solutions, tailored to the profile and needs of each of our clients. We favor dialogue, to create a climate of mutual trust that allows us to understand better the many facets of the challenges our clients are facing. Always seeking to be closer to their needs, we create and manage an optimal network of prescribers and service providers to help them get closer to their goals every day.
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
website : www.apr-digital.com
The Studio APR is a unique space in the heart of the 16th arrondissement, fully adjustable and adaptable to all your projects (shooting, shooting, conference, presentation, private sales, cocktail …).
A space, three possibilities to meet all your needs.
Space 1 : 68m2 – Space 2 : 40m2 – Space 1+2 : 108 m2
Mail : email@example.com
website : www.studio-apr.com